WE ENHANCE SUSTAINABILITY THROUGH BANNER INTO BAG TRANSFORMATION

As an all-inclusive design and product manufacturer, we help our partners adopt sustainability. Reusing materials like banners and creating them into bags that serve as promotional merchandise.
Experience our innovative Banner to Bag transformation!

CUSTOM DESIGN

At Ecologic Designs, in-house designers translate client concepts into realities.

From concept sketches and mock ups to fully functional prototypes. We offer full soft goods product design and development. Whether your product is made from repurposed or conventional materials. We design around complex challenges few other manufacturers are willing to accept.

Crafted by hand

At Our USA Manufacturing Facility, your Materials are cut, sewn and designed by hand into the Products you receive.

This state-of-the-art facility employs skilled artisans and utilises advanced sewing techniques to ensure precision and craftsmanship in the production process. Each Product undergoes meticulous cutting, sewing, and design phases, adhering to the highest standards of quality and sustainability. Our facility based in Colorado, USA. Each Product created goes through a 6 Step check before arriving to you – To ensure our high standards are met.

90% Minimum

Each product that is created contains no less than 90% Upcycled Material.

Whether it be Your Material or what we supply, Each item will contain no less than 90% of Repurposed Material (Advertising Banner for example). The other 10% will be to make the item functional such as a new YKK Metal Zip or velcro – Each item comes with a Lifetime Warranty.

Materials we upcycle

We have the capability to repurpose a wide variety of materials. If your materials are not listed, please contact us to discuss the possibility of recycling.

printed materials

Vinyl banners, billboards, polyester banners, scrim

rubber

Neoprene wetsuits, bicycle inner tubes, vehicle inner tubes

rope

Nylon climbing ropes, nylon & polyester cordage

woven fabric

Burlap coffee bean bags, burlap potato sacks, brewers grain bags, aquarium salt bags

gear

Decommissioned & returned outdoor backpacks, tents, sleeping bags, sleeping mats,

tyvek

Construction site tyvek wraps

Dont have materials? We can supply you.

DETAILS MATTER

Customise Your Products

Custom woven fabric labels are attached along the edge or seam of the product. Room for a logo, tagline, and website. High denier and custom thread colors. Transformed from Banner

WOVEN LABELS

Embroidered, PVC, or silicone patches are attached to any flat surface of the product. Complex shapes to match your logo’s design. High-quality custom colors.

PATCHES

An inked design is printed on any flat surface of the product Great for a large logo or design Pantone color matching

SCREEN PRINTING

Paperboard hang tags are attached to each product Double-sided and color printing options. Many material choices.

HANG TAGS

THE TIME IS NOW

READY TO GET STARTED?
EMAIL: OPERATIONS@ECOLOGICDESIGNSEUROPE.COM